Legends Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Upcomings of 2016
Frequently Asked Questions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 9:34 pm by Zamber

» Additional Character Guielines[NEW]
Frequently Asked Questions Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:35 pm by RTKS Staff

» Guest Account Information[NEW]
Frequently Asked Questions Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:23 pm by RTKS Staff

» The Roleplay Rules[WIP]
Frequently Asked Questions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 7:40 pm by RTKS Staff

» Rukes of the Forum[NEW]
Frequently Asked Questions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 6:35 pm by RTKS Staff

» The Legend
Frequently Asked Questions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 12:56 pm by Zamber

» Requesting a Familiar
Frequently Asked Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 8:32 pm by RTKS Staff

» Extra Character Statistics
Frequently Asked Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 3:30 pm by RTKS Staff

» Hybrid: Role Play Site
Frequently Asked Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 3:12 pm by Guest

I forgot my password

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post by RTKS Staff Sat May 02, 2015 4:48 pm

RTKS' Q&A's

Questions and Answers may be added! Guests and users may check this topic as often as they like.
Welcome to the list of Questions and Answers! If you're looking for answers to a question we did not addressed in the Guides or Rules, this is the place to be. If you don't see an answer to your question, create a topic in this forum and Staff or fellow members will help you. Be sure to read the "Rules of the Help Forum" topic if you haven't already.

Question: Why do we have to post questions in a forum instead of just asking in the chat box or by private messages?
Answer: Writing them down helps Staff keep things on record. In some cases, the question may be a question everyone might have their opinion on. On the other hand, the chat box is used for fun conversations and private messages are used for pretty much the same thing. No need to keep things quiet. We have a very friendly community. Smile

Question: How do I use the Guest Account? Where do I find the account information?
Answer: To use it, you'll need to log in. Find the account information in the "Using the Guest Account" topic.

Question: I don't see a joining thread, where do I sign up?
Answer: We don't have a joining thread. Instead, we use applications called Vows. For more information, visit the "Make a Vow" forum. You'll find all you need there, including examples!

Question: Do Familiars have to have a magic ability?
Answer: No, this is optional.

Question: How do I submit an extra character?
Answer: Submit a Vow for your characters via WQ or here on the site. Get accepted, and that's it!

Question: Do Dragon, Wizard and Death accounts count towards the extra character limit? 
Answer: No, these accounts are only used for events, so they do not count towards the ownership of an extra character because Staff controls when they are used.

Question: Who owns the Dragon, Death and Wizard accounts?
Answer: Anyone can!(Includes members, mods and admins)

Question: My character is a "rogue", where can I start RP?
Answer: Seeing as this RP is open, the character may choose to be known in rp or as a new wolf in the pack entirely. If they are new, you simply post where there is a house leader for them to meet.

Question: Is there a character limit?
Answer: Nope. As long as everyone follows the rules of the "Extra Character Guide" and posts on the activity checks accordingly, you may have as many characters as you can handle.

Question: A lot of information is not addressed in the guides. Why?
Answer: We are currently in the process of updating and rewriting most of the guides. We appreciate your patience as we do this. If you have questions, please post them in the help forum. Guests are allowed to post there as well!
RTKS Staff
RTKS Staff
Admin

Jewels : 233

https://legendanonymous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum